Pages

Our time together

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

3/29/12

Another Update

Today I woke up telling myself to blog. I desperately need to. There are so many things just eating me alive that I don't feel like talking about. Well to start I finally kicked my postpartum depression. It was a terrible terrible thing to overcome. It started before my husband even deployed and took a few long months to go away. I received medication for it but I never wanted to start it because I didn't think it would help, plus I don't know if medication is always the answer. I cried over everything and anything. It's not a good feeling and I pray I never have to go through that again. We are now halfway through this deployment and it hasn't been easy. We fight, the kids go crazy and my family is sometimes not too help. Our communication has improved drastically though and I hope that continues when he comes home. No word on a homecoming date but it's coming in the next few weeks. I've been home for 2 months now and i'm a few weeks away from heading back to our home in Cali. I'm really looking forward to it because I made it through the first half with some awesome people so I should tackle the last half on my own. There's so much I want to accomplish with our house before he's back and I think the time I have is a perfect amount of time to do it. And of course I would like to get back into shape. Running would be an amazing stress reliever for me and the kids so I'm looking forward to that. The kids are getting so big! My son is talking so much thanks to his older cousin. My husband is missing out on so much and it breaks my heart but there's not much we can do about it. I didn't think I'd make it this far to be honest. I am not a person who can do this and this deployment made me realize that. I hope he decides to get out so that we can move home and focus on us. So many decisions! Well the baby is crying so I can't finish this post. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment