Pages

Our time together

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

1/29/12

Life Changes

So very excited for the changes of 2012!! Hubby and I have so many goals we want to accomplish. Life is changing as we know it because we now realize the potential he has in the military. We are working on doing another enlistment because he is picking up rank so fast it'd be kinda dumb to waste it by getting out. He works so very hard to get to the next step in his career and I couldn't be more proud of him. People think its just handed to him but its not because he's just an amazing Marine who works hard and achieves his goals. He just found out he has a really good chance of picking up staff sgt next year which is when his contract is up so we are looking into the opportunities that gives us when he reenlists. It's so exciting already! He's telling me all these wonderful jobs that he has the chance to do and it makes me happy to hear him actually looking forward to something. On top of that we are looking to move when he returns from deployment. It will more than likely be off base and in an apartment or maybe a house if we're lucky. Our BAH just jumped up and its so not worth the hassles that housing gives us. Our main goal is saving to buy a new car which we will definitely accomplish when he gets back and then after that its focusing on buying our first home:) I just love how everything is falling into place for us and our future is being planned. Our family is ready for the next big step. I've accepted that I'm no longer close with anyone but I've also realized I don't need anyone. As hard as its been, the kids and I are handling this deployment very well. We live life but I never forget to tell my babies all about dad and how much he loves them. We are reaching our positive place and its only getting better!

I'm loving Colorado and all of its beauty! And of course its a Godsend being around family and my awesome friends. I'm not going back to cali when I planned to so now its kinda a wait and see game. Hubby wants me to stay as long as I can because he knows how much I (most of the time) enjoy being home. Friday my dad, sister and I head up to Denver to see the nuggets and lakers play! It will be so fun!!!

That's all for now:)

No comments:

Post a Comment