Pages

Our time together

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

1/18/12

My Goals for This Deployment

I have been meaning to make a goals list to see how much of it I can actually accomplish during this long and stupid deployment. Most of it will have to wait till March when I get back from Colorado. Well here it is and let's hope I get some motivation to do it all!

1. Read my Harry Potter books
2. Get into very good shape
3. Actually do the crafts and things I pinned on Pinterest
4. Buy frames for ALL my pictures
5. Hang up ALL my pictures
6. Really decorate the house
7. Find a really good hobby
8. Go for a walk everyday
9. Get baby girl sleeping in her crib
10. Get our finances under control (shouldn't be a problem since we're making so much money!!! :)
11. Get Colorado plates for the car
12. Make cute welcome home signs (obviously that's a long time down the road)
13. Get myself a whole new wardrobe
14. Potty train the brat
15. Learn insanely awesome organization skills
16. Send hubby at least 3 care packages
17. Buy new pots & pans set
18. Pay off wedding rings
19. Plant a garden
20. Get the couches clean 
21. Buy couch covers after I clean them
22. Print all my wedding pictures
23. Make a wedding album
24. Fix our beautifully broken 51 inch television :( 
25. Improve on my cooking skills
26. Cook more often
27. Quit pop
28. Quit junk food
29. Lose 20 pounds
30. Buy more scents for my scentsy warmer

No comments:

Post a Comment