Pages

Our time together

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

4/3/11

VENTTTTT (short one)

I feel like I have nowhere left to turn. I feel trapped; lost; alone. Why? I have NO IDEA. I completely fell behind in school and there is no getting back. I lost my focus, motivation, and will to do anything. Hell the only thing I have been able to do is clean the house and cook. Which is totally weird because I usually can handle school and everything else but the house is a disaster. I'm just speechless... I want to reevaluate my life but then I think what the hell is the point? I am stuck and there's no way out. I would love to just run away and not have to worry about a damn thing. But I can't.

My blood pressure is through the roof and I have a bladder infection. I don't know how either happened and I hope they get better because I have soooo much on my plate to deal with. There is no point in this post. I guess just a vent of nonsense. Anything and everything is pissing me off beyond reasoning!! I wanna scream my head off then start punching. The marital problems are improving but they're still not where they should be. I have all the faith in the world that we will get better.

On a positive side the husband got his bonus and we are planning on buying a 2011 Ford Escape along with a new washer and dryer. It's our first time buying a car so I am so excited. He worked hard and I am so proud of him. If anyone has any advice on how to deal with.... I guess life PLEASE let me know. I am open to anything and everything. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Talk to your teachers love, see if there's any assignments you can do to get back on track. Keep your chin up, it happens to all of us! You're still an amazing mama and wife <3

    ReplyDelete