Pages

Our time together

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

4/25/11

Big News!

So it's finally a good time to announce.....

We're having another baby!!!


I am beyond excited! I know the timing isn't exactly right but oh well this baby is a blessing:) Elias will be a perfect big brother. We've told all the family except the husbands father because he can't seem to get a hold of him. As of now I am due December 23rd, which will make Elias and this baby exactly 2 1/2 years apart. That's always what I've always wanted and it was meant to work out this way. Husband is kinda sad cause he may not be around too long after the baby is born but this is life and we can handle it. I don't really are what the gender is as long as I have a healthy baby. Also no names yet, everything we find just isn't sticking but there's plenty of time to find one. That's all I have for now! Have a good week!

2 comments:

  1. That's fantastic news! Congratulations! I hope you are feeling well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG congrats babe! Welcome to the club! :D I'm due October 17th :D

    ReplyDelete