Pages

Our time together

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

3/14/11

quick hello

I have been horrible lately with my blogging (obviously). I've just been all over the place! I am now home in Colorado visiting and taking care of things for our wedding. So far it's been fun. I am pretty upset though because two of my bridesmaids have dropped out. I thought I was important to them but I guess not. I am just focusing on the good now.

Still no word on where we're going! Ugh I am beyond frustrated right now. The husband and I have been having a lot of issues lately which sucks. It's hard to plan our vow renewal when we're like this. I have stayed a little longer than I was supposed to but I am just scared to go back because I do not like dealing with our problems. It's always a one way street with us so I have become very hesitant to discuss anything with him. And it's definitely not something that can be discussed over the phone or text messages. I just hope things can go back to "normal" when I go home.

He's about to become squad leader so I know I'll hardly see him anymore.  I am not looking forward to more separation but that's life I guess. Given my recent experiences I am praying that he does not reenlist! I am fed up with this life and he hasn't even deployed yet. It's a tough spot that we're in right now so we'll see how it plays out.

In other news Elias is almost 21 months! Ahh it's flying by so fast! He is having so much fun being home with all of his cousins and being social. Still no talking but he is a very great listener. I get concerned but he's a boy and he'll learn when he wants!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment