Pages

Our time together

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

2/14/11

I just wanted to share

When we got married it was just a quick JP wedding at the courthouse. I literally just got out of the hospital that morning. I wanted a formal wedding because his sisters weren't even there. So we decided to do a formal one on July 2nd of this year. I chose this year because he deploys next year and I don't want to be negative but you just never know what will happen out there. He agreed so we got on it right away. We have the hall, dj, and caterer reserved along with the photographer. I wanted to go as formal as possible so we took "engagement" pictures and I just put in the order for our save the dates. I am beyond excited for this wedding. Here are some of the engagement pictures we took. Enjoy..














I just LOVE LOVE LOVE him!! Till death do us part baby!!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, these are amazing! You guys are so cute and I love your hair. I'm praying the wedding planning goes very smoothly for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos Brittany! Congrats! Can't wait to see pictures of the wedding day! <3

    ReplyDelete