Pages

Our time together

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

2/14/11

Death

It is a scary thing and something I have seen too much in my life. I just found out that another friend passed away. Not only was he a friend but he was the uncle to my nephew. His sister and my brother share an amazing child. Since I left home I lost 3 great friends and now this is the fourth. It's so much to process because I don't get to go pay my respects and say goodbye. I'm going home next week and all I can think about is how many grave sites I have to go visit. I never got a chance to say goodbye and I never got a chance to let them know they were amazing friends to me.  I don't know why they all had to go so young and I don't think i'll ever understand.

I don't get to see my nephew and neither does my brother. So much drama happened and she's one of those people who think of themselves. I try to reach out to her but all she does is think I'm talking to her just cause my brother made me. It's been 2 years since I last saw my nephew and it breaks my heart. He will be 4 in June and he hasn't even met 2 of his cousins yet. My brother isn't exactly a role model but he is trying to get his life together for his son. It's just too bad that she can't see that. My brother is hoping this death will open up her eyes and realize he needs his father. I'm praying for that as well.

Death is hard to understand but all you can hope is that it changes people for the better. I hope I tell my loved ones everyday what they mean to me and my friends how much I appreciate them. So I love you all and thank you for always being there! I will always try to do the same.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry for the loss of another friend :( and I'm sorry that your nephew's mom is keeping him from you all, that's not fair at all. Hopefully the drama resolves and you can see him again!

    ReplyDelete