Pages

Our time together

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

9/9/11

Just Some Thoughts

Finally blogging again! I can never be on a normal schedule with anything anymore and life seems so unorganized right now. But anyways I am so happy that we are having a baby girl, hubby is beyond excited and so am I. Even though we'll have one of each, I still don't think we are done having babies. As much as he wants to be done, we are not:) She is a very active little girl and loves to move whenever I sit down. So far we bought her her "coming home" outfit and her baby book. They were the first things we bought together because to me they are important, plus he didn't get to do it the first time around. I am already almost to my last trimester! I cam't believe how much time has flown by. The doctor said expect her between Christmas and New Year's Eve and i'm so excited because we have no December babies in the family.

Hubby leaves to the field tomorrow morning and I'm really sad mainly because I've never had to deal with him gone longer than 3 days. I don't know when he'll be home so I am hoping to tackle all my projects while he's away. It mainly consists of finally unpacking our room, painting the kids room and bathroom, getting the carpet cleaned, and many many other things. I have the motivation because I've been nesting like a crazy person lately! I go on cleaning sprees like every day and almost every hour lol. My goal is to really start decorating this house and giving it that "home" feeling. I am just so tired of moving and looking at white walls. I want to slowly buy all the little things here and there that really bring together a house.

Onto a topic that has annoyed the crap out of me because dramatic, crybaby military wives! The whole "Soulja Boy" song is dumb and people are dumb for bringing attention to it. Neither my husband and I are offended or could care less. It's a song!!! I guess I'm not your typical spouse. It's so annoying how they cry "these are the same people who fight for your freedom, blah blah blah" NEWS FLASH wives; our freedom is not at risk! We are the ones who invaded them (for God knows what reason). Ugh it drives me nuts!!!!!!! All these spouses need to take a chill pill, ignore it and get over yourselves. They act soooo much like they're the ones who are serving. Rant over!

I am happy we're almost feeling normal again but that will all end soon when hubby leaves to "Afghani-Land" as he likes to call it. I am nowhere near ready for it but at least my mom and sister are coming out to help me for a few weeks! They're so excited as am I. It'll be mom's first time coming to California so I hope she likes it. Well I'm all over yet again on this blog so it's bedtime!

1 comment: