Pages

Our time together

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

2/4/11

Long Time, No See

I am slacking! I feel so lazy and just blah lately. I have no motivation to even get out of bed. I just started new classes but I still feel so behind in those. I feel like I'm off to a bad start this new year; and it sucks. I've been doing very well with my other classes and I have managed to start off with and maintain 100%. But this semester I only have like a 95. I know that's still really good but to my standards it might as well be a D or something. I love to push myself now because of how much I didn't try in high school and it's been working. I made honor roll  since I started. I hope I can get out of this slump and get back on track.

No news yet about where our final duty station will be. I am very nervous because the class before my husband's all just got Pendleton (which is where we want). So it looks like we might be in Hawaii or NC in July; I am actually scared. We may find out this month or next so I'll just try to stay optimistic. The husband also picked up Corporal! He deserves it. He is an awesome Marine and a great leader. Many of the higher ups were happy for him because they know he will do great things. I am so proud:)

Elias is now 19 months old! There isn't much talking yet but he learned the head, shoulders, knees and toes song! He'll point to his head and shout "Heeeeaaaaddd" then he'll point to his shoulders and just bend over. It's so cute. He is listening so very good and he tries hard to respond with words. The potty training is on hold. He didn't do so well the few days we tried, so I will try again when he can better grasp the concept of going potty. Here's some pics!


He looks like his dad in this one!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your hubby for the promotion! That is great and exciting news.

    Wouldn't getting station to Hawaii be awesome, though? :) I know it will be preeeetty far away from our family but it's paradise! Goodluck and I hope you get what you guys want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Diana! I'm like excited but then nervous. I heard bad things about housing but I am trying not to let it affect my thoughts towards it. It would be nice to experience something like that in my life so I think I will be happy.

    ReplyDelete